Ok, so you need the services of a professional organizer, but maybe you can’t afford it, or just simply prefer to work alone and don’t want a stranger in your house! Is there help for you? Of course! This type of service is called Virtual Organizing, and here’s how it works:
- You send the Organizer an email outlining what your areas of concern and need are
- Upload and send her pictures of the spaces that need to be decluttered and organized
- The Organizer will assess your situation, provide recommendations and help you set goals
- The Organizer will provide an estimate of time and price
- You will have email and/or phone contact with your Organizer during the contract period at any time
- You will send your Organizer periodic reports and pictures of progress
It can be a great way to see if working with a professional organizer is for you, or to see if you really can do it on your own. Contact me if you have an interest in this type of organizing or want more information!